High Performance Rugby comes from champion traits.
What are MANA champion traits?
• An environment with Humility, Respect, Integrity and Honesty where success becomes a natural by-product of that positive space
• The 1% compound effect when every player in our tribe will improve +1% every day.
• Everything we do matters, no matter how small it may seem
• 5 P’s:
- Prior Planning Prevents Poor Performances
After each championship win:
√ We acknowledge it BUT then the next day we review it and go back to work.
√ Any loss is not failure, it is a chance to become even more humble, learn and become a stronger tribe.
Our culture is deep, honest, and respectful.
• Our tribe keeps everyone accountable and requires everyone to do their role for us to function.
• Our tribe helps raise the player
• RESPECT “It’s better to walk into a room and go to the back then be asked to go to the front than go straight to the front and be asked to go to the back”
• Big sister or brother game reviews system
• Keep moving & innovating, this helps losing teams become winners & and winning teams become consistent champions.
• Stay balanced as a group & individually when winning or losing.
• Keep coaching our best players (not presume they are ok), they need to keep improving as well as the newest player as this creates great humility in a club.
• Create a feeling of importance around what we are trying to achieve (Theme’s)
• Understand habits & how to create positive habits
• Have the same training methods, warmups, game systems, calls, & codes from U12 – U18
“Life lessons through rugby”